Dot Background

Monday, September 2, 2013

Enjoy the Day



Yesterday, trying to catch the sunshine while it was here, we went for a drive along the Lake Erie shore.  It was lovely scenery but what caught my eye was the lovely yellow daisies.  they were so pretty.  Seems this is blooming season.  When I saw the stamp, I knew it was perfect for this week's challenge at ABC Challenge Blog #43.   The challenge is to use markers which means you have to pick an image you can fill in with coloring.   The sketch is from this week's Sketch Frenzy Friday.  I hope you'll come and play!

Supplies:   Paper Authentique Blissful, Stamp Penny Black, Ink Momento Black,

2 comments:

  1. You know how much I love cats so I adore your image and your card layout too. Great card! A drive around the Lake Erie shore sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I love the cat stamp and patterned papers you used. The colors are terrific.

    ReplyDelete