Dot Background

Monday, March 25, 2013

...to my peeps...

Ok,  I might have said this for the last 2 weeks but Spring is definitely not here yet in Northeast Ohio, LOL!   We're supposed to get 6-8 inches of snow today.  Yup, LOTS!  It's hard to think that next week will be Easter.  They do say though that Easter will be in the 50's which sounds nice.  At least all the snow will be gone.   LOL!   Ok,  enough Blog Weather Reports, hahaha!

Happy Monday!  You know that means it's TIME for our ABC Challenge for this week.  It's a fun one because we're thinking Easter!   So show us the cards you're sending this week.  Yes,  I mentioned sending.  Let's make sure we're mailing to Friends and Family so they can enjoy our creations and keep our friends at the USPS busy. 

Happy Easter to my Peeps!

Supplies:  CTMH Lucy Paper Pack,  CTMH B1402 My Peeps, CTMH Ink Sweet Leaf, Blush,  CTMH Organdy Ribbon Rounds, CTMH Sparkles,  Stickles

8 comments:

  1. LOVE the bunnies! And yep - I really sick of NE Ohio snow....where is Spring???? Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, the peep stamps are amazing!! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little peeps... what a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love those PEEPS!!! A really darling card Lela. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I love the glitter on the Peeps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These peeps are too cute! Nice touch with the glitter outline around them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of stickles - I love glitter :)

    ReplyDelete