Dot Background

Monday, February 11, 2013

Love - Cherish - Forever

Happy Monday!   It's time once again to check out our Challenges at the ABC Blog Challenge this week.   I look forward to Monday's now for our challenges and always enjoy the great cards that are made from the Inspiration.   This week we're still getting ready for Valentines Day so if you haven't made your Valentine a card yet,  now's your chance to not only get it done BUT to also show it off!   How fun is that :)


This sketch is from MOJO Monday #276.   For our Challenge at ABC Challenge Blog I used Red, Pink and Cream.  I really like how the seam binding came out attached to the outside of the heart.  

Supplies:  CTMH CS Chocolate,  CTMH DSP That's More,  CTMH Stamps Soul Mates,  CTMH Ink Hollyhock, Chocolate, Tulip,  CTMH Opaques Pearl,  CTMH Ribbon Rounds Chocolate,   Misc Seam Binding

5 comments:

  1. oh how pretty! I love how you backed the heart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so romantic and beautiful Lela. I love how your framed that heart and added the pearls. It has kind of a vintage feel to it that I really like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love the ruffle around the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lela... I LOVE that ribbon around your heart!!! Gorgeous card!!!

    ReplyDelete