Dot Background

Monday, January 7, 2013

Holiday -- I'm Missing You

Okay,  I admit ... I miss the holidays.   It was SO nice to have boys home from college and have time off work.  I loved having the time off to rest, relax and recharge.   I definitely found some creative MOJO!  That's good, use it while it's in house.  

This week at ABC Challenges our challenge is CAS - Clean and Simple.   I sure struggled with this one, "white space" is hard for me.   Even Scrapping I'm not so good at CAS but that's what challenges are for --- to stretch your creative boundaries and this one did that for me.   My DH was funny,  he said,   "I like that one honey."   Wouldn't ya know,  he likes CAS,  LOL!  

Happy Monday!   Be sure to stop over at ABC Challenge Blog and stretch your wings and play CAS. 

Supplies:  CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cart, EK Success Leaf Border Punch,  SU Choc Chip Ink, CTMH Opaques Pearl,  CTMH Stamp TLC

5 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful, Lela... love the subtle/neutral colors and the pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your CAS card turned out perfectly! I love the bird and your border along the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this wonderful winter scene with your punched work and beautiful embossing!! Great work on this CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely CAS card. The neutrals really work so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That embossing is just perfect! It looks like your birdie is sitting on a flowery branch.

    ReplyDelete