Dot Background

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Big Hugs



Made this card kind of late last night but  I had 2 (cyber) friends that needed hugs.  I was thinking about both of them and wanted them to know I was reaching out to send the much needed {{hugs}} and prayers their way!

I found this sketch HERE on Stampin' When I Can for this week.    

It's good to have friends!  

Supplies:  AMuse STudio Black Polka Dot, Cherry Chevron,  Cherry Shimmer,  Stamps AMuse Studio Woohoo for you,  Ink Black Momento, Copies,  AMuse Studio Twine,  CTMH Sparkles, Misc Charm

5 comments:

  1. This is very sweet! I love the red and black combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Melina... I love the black and red combo, looks so chic!!!. Nice card!!!. I could use a hug as well this days so I'll take it... LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Red, black, and white is my FAVORITE color combo and you make it look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your polka dots with this precious image, Lela! What a sweet, sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is just something about the red, white and black color combo. Perhaps because it is my old school colors. I really like the embossed dots on your red layer and white polka dots on your black layer.

    ReplyDelete