Dot Background

Monday, September 24, 2012

Sending Hugs

Lots of layers on this card!  These cute colors are in the adorable Basic Grey Paper Cottage I just got to finish a cute layout of my kitty Moo helping me in the garden.   The left overs were just too fun to throw away so I decided to use those on a challenge card for sb.com.   The stamp is from AMuse Studio and it's called "woohoo for you".   Isn't she sweet?    The rest are Cricut cuts from my new CTMH Artiste Cartridge.  

This card is for my friend Dot who I walked with yesterday in the March of Dimes Annual Charity Walk.  Her DGS was one of those kids on the poster that needed the NICU when he wsa born.  It made it very special to raise money knowing it helps great kids like Blake.  

Supplies:  Basic Grey Paper Cottage, AMuse Studio Stamps woohoo for you,  Copics, CTMH Cricut Cartridge Artiste, Crystal Stickles, CM Hearts

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! Too cute!! Love the bright colors and precious image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little girl is darling. I love the wing on your sweet bird.

    ReplyDelete