Dot Background

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sharing for Sunday Night

#1 -- I love how this layout turned out but #2 much of the fun was in creating it.   I did a "Progressive Challenge" over at SB.Com.   Every 15 minutes the hostess gave us another list of items to choose from for our page.   My favorite part is the Button Tree.   My tree was cut from the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge and the stamps are "Bless this Nest" which I thought was cute for this page as it's my DS and GF at their new apartment.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome layout-so sweet of you to document their apartment this way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun Bless This Nest theme for these fabulous photos and scrapbook pages! That button tree is delightful! Awesome work, Lela!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout. I like the way the center picture is cut to go across both pages, and how only some of your pictures have mats. It's very colorful, but not overly busy. You did marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout you created for the progressive challeng, love that tree cut!

    ReplyDelete