Dot Background

Saturday, August 4, 2012

In the Nest



It's another week for the Paper Secrets CYAO Challenge, woohoo!   I can't believe it's week 26 ... good for us.  Always good to have more inspiration for cards.   I love it when the sketch is the MOJO Monday sketch as I always enjoy the inspiration from their site.  This week was no different and I do want to use this sketch again soon.  I loved they had hearts on theirs but as I put my card together, it took a different turn getting it done.   I'm pretty sure my Blog and Card friends might get tired of seeing the SU! "For the Birds" stamp, haha!   It's just so cute ...  

Supplies:   SU! Paper Ginger Blossoms,  SU River Rock CS,  SU! Stamps For the Birds,  SU! Ink Choc Chip, Regal Rose,  SU! Latte Buttons,   SU! Choc Chip Satin Ribbon, Rhinestones, Flowers misc

No comments:

Post a Comment