Dot Background

Sunday, February 5, 2012

You Warm My Heart

Happy February 5!  Welcome to another round of the SCS Crafty Girls Blog Hop!   You won't want to miss this one as this month we're sharing LOTS of good ideas with our Recipes of Love theme.   My Valentine is for a Secret Sister &  I'm hoping shes' going to enjoy the warm & fuzzy MOJO this treat brings.  I put together a Hot Cocoa Set.   We both live in Midwest/Northeast so usually this time of year,  hot cocoa is a welcome sight as the snow and wind brings cold temperatures and ice.  Who wouldn't want to sip some warm chocolate and think Summer,  LOL!   I found the cutest little Cocoa jars at Marshalls,  bought "To Go" Cups with lids,  added marshmallows, spoons and mints and just for fun, cup holders I saved from my favorite Panera drinks.  I wrapped it all up in cute packaging and sent it hoping she has fun enjoying this Valentine Treat.   

Be sure to check out that other SCS Crafty Gal Blogs for more Recipes of Love.

* Melina - Craft Scrapper
* Jackie - Kreate with Me 2
* Tracie - The Crafty Touch

Supplies:  CTMH Stamps A Sip, Rock the Block,  Noteworthy Backgrounds,   CTMH Ink Cranberry, Block,  CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cart

7 comments:

  1. Oh Lela! These are so cute! I love the labels you have on them! toooooo cute :) Thanks for being a super loving hostess this month! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute set! I love your set...it's great! You really nailed this challenge gf!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift! She is going to love it this time of the year. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea!! I love those "to go" cups!!! Cute package.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lela, great recipe and great challenge, THANKS!!!. Your project is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete