Dot Background

Monday, February 27, 2012

Friends!



Sometimes you don't realize what a blessing it is to be "missed".   These last 2 weeks have been crazy-busy for me getting ready for this customer event here in Florida for this week.  I didn't realize that it's been so long.  Fortunately,  before I left,  I got a sweet package with some stamped images from my friend Melina (scs: Mepylant)  from our Crafty Girls Blog Group.   Just thought I'd post the card I put together from one of the fun images she sent me!  Thanks Melina! 

Supplies:  Stamped Image Supplied,  Paper:  AMuse Studio Blue Shimmer Damask,  AMuse Studio Blueberry Buttons,  Misc Copics 

1 comment:

  1. Look! It's me and you Lela! :) I love pink and brown :) and a purple coffee cup, you know I love purple too. You're such a sweet "hostess". I'll come have coffee/tea with you anytime! *giggle*
    You are so welcome for the images. Happy belated birthday! :D

    ReplyDelete