Dot Background

Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day!

Today is "labor" day around my house as we did a MAJOR Garage/Storage Clean Out!  Whew, it was alot of work but it's Done!  YAY!   It's been one of those projects that's needed to get done but just always had something else to do instead.   This weekend was the perfect time to what we hoped, get started but we ended up taking 2 days and just completing it.   We were worried we wouldn't get back out there, ha!   I was hoping for the A-Muse -A-Palooza Challenge on Facebook but they must have taken a holiday today.  This cute little card I hadn't posted yet, it was made while I was traveling.  SO glad I could take along some stamping stuff for a little creativity time.   I forgot to mark down which sketch it was,  I'm pretty sure I found it on the weekly sketches at Stampin' When I Can.   It's a GREAT site for lots of ideas but just need to make sure you write down when you find one to use so you can find it again if you want to use it again or do another one.   More Amuse goodies - especially the cool French Roast Woodgrain my friend (and Amuse Studio Demo) Samantha shared with me!  Supplies:  Amuse Ocean CS, Kraft CS, French Roast Woodgrain, French Roast Shimmer, Stamps On The Wing, Amuse Blooms, CTMH Pearls

1 comment:

  1. Wow that french roast woodgrain looks great against ocean!! you are so smart, it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete