Dot Background

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Thank You!

This week I had the FABULOUS opportunity to go to an Event, "Amuse On The Road" in Akron, Ohio.  It was a delightful night of stamping and socializing and even more enjoyable, we got to meet Linda  (Owner) and Heather from Amuse Studios.    Of course, I got to also spend time with my favorite Crafty Couple - Samantha & Jeremy!   We had a GREAT time!   This is my "Thank You" Card for Linda :)  Of course, I can't wait for tomorrow - Amuse-A-Palooza so make sure to stop by my friend Samantha's Amuse Studio Blog for all the details.   For this card, out came my favorite stamps - "Just Because".   I also used this week's sketch from MOJO MONDAY #204  Supplies:  All Amuse Except Organdy Ribbon.   Amuse paper Bermuda Polka Dot, Kraft, Amuse Stamps Just Because, Hand Scripted, Ink Bermuda, Lime, Ocean, Amuse Meadow Mix Flowers, Amuse Twinkle

1 comment:

  1. You are so awesome and generous. The thank you note seems to be a thing of the past. I love the flower on the corner, beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete