Dot Background

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Still Playing with Green

LOL!  I know, I know ... I need to get these beautiful Amuse "Green" scraps used up or off my desk!  They're just so pretty and hard not to pick up and play with when they're out.   I think I'm getting the hang of "CAS" cards as my new Amuse Studio Supplies lend themselves to this style.  I never thought I'd use the woodgrain paper that Samantha shared with me but I've found it fun to add however the Kraft is still my fave so far.  I'll have to come back and edit my post with an update on where I found this card sketch.  The French Roast Shimmer and Organdy Dot ribbon work so well with these greens.   All supplies Amuse.  Supplies:  Amuse Stamps life is a song, Amuse Paper Gingham, Shimmer Damask, French Roast Shimmer, Amuse Ink Grass, French Roast, Amuse Twinkle, Amuse Blooms

No comments:

Post a Comment