Dot Background

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Welcome to my "New" Crafty Corner

I love to scrap and stamp!  I started in 2002 with my first Scrapbook of my trip with Brandon to Finland.  What an AMAZING place to visit.   I still love that scrapbook although it was my first.  I'm a self-taught stamper and scrapper SO I'm still learning.   In 2003, at a Scrapping Expo I discovered Stampin' Up.   At that time, I kept my scrapping which was 75% Creative Memories and stampin' which was 100% SU! very separate.   Through time, I began to realize that I didn't have to keep my supplies separate and could use all for both hobbies.  I also began to branch out and discover new companies I was passionate about.  In 2005, I discovered Close To My Heart and it worked for me for both stamping and scrapping.  I slowly began to reduce my stash to only CTMH.   It's worked really well for me as I was not good at color matching.  As my boys have grown, I've begun to have more time to play which has provided more time to discover new products.   I've also developed a fondness for Challenge Blogs so this is where I will be posting cards and pages I come up with from that Inspiration!   Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment