Dot Background

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Friday Night Fun!

Woohoo!  Something about time in my craft room on a Friday night!  Always a good way to start the weekend.  Tonight I found a couple fun card sketches to take advantage of.  The card on the left is for my boss who will no longer be my boss on June 1, boo!  She's wonderful and I wanted to be sure I took the time to send her a card and tell her how much I appreciated her.  The card sketch was from CPCM Tuesday Sketch Challenge #108.   I was inspired by the lace I received in a package from my SCS friend Angie.  It was just the perfect length to complete the 2 cards.  The stamps are from CTMH & Hero Arts.  The cards on the right are for a friend of mine whose fault it is lately that I'm hooked on Amuse (Hi Samantha!) and my Mom.  All paper, stamps and Ribbon - Amuse.   The card sketch is from Create with Connie & Mary   .  They are diehard SU! fans so my card didn't meet their requirements on the blog but I had saved the sketch to use.  Aren't those charms CUTE?!  My latest addition for cards - charms.  My friend Kari on SCS gifted me the large eyelets and they were just perfect for these.   Supplies:  (Card #1) Paper - The Paper Company Weave Aqua, BasicGrey "hello lucious", Stamps CTMH Blessed, Hero Arts, Queen & Co Pearls.  (Card #2) - Paper Amuse CS & Polka Dot,  Stamps Amuse Beautiful Botanicals 2, Hand Scripted,  Amuse Lime Organdy Dot Ribbon, Misc Charms & Punches

1 comment:

  1. Love them all and the new blog BTW new profile pic rocks

    ReplyDelete