Dot Background

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Bee Happy!

It's HOT and sunny here in Ohio today, typical Memorial Day Weekend.   Thanks to Jen, my gal pal on the SCS Recycle thread, I'm having fun playing with this CUTE little flag waving bee from Stampendous!  He was perfect for this week's Memorial Holiday.  The sketch is from Your Next Stamp Challenge #43.  It was great because I got to use my new star background embossing folder.   Enjoy! Supplies:  Stamp: Stampendous, Paper:  SU! CS Tempting Turquoise, Cool Carribbean, Real Red, Summer Sun,  Stickles: Silver, Star Dust, Misc Ribbon, SU! Markers

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lela! You are the winner of a Momento ink pad from the A·Muse Studio Consultant Blog Hop on my blog Gypsy Paperie! Please send me your addy at angiegypsy dot comcast dot net.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what a cute, fun and Patriotic card...love it. TFS! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete